We can be of assistance when dealing with Alzheimer’s & Dementia.
Alzheimers Care In Your Home
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of Dementia and the one that we asked to support the most. It affects more than half a million people in the UK alone and is growing every year. Alzheimer’s is a progressive condition, with time leaving the people and families affected needing extra help and care.
At Angelicare, we believe in and see the benefits of allowing someone with Alzheimer’s to remain in their own home. The continuity of routine, the familiarity of the environment and one to one attention from a specialist dementia carer can make a huge difference to the quality of life.
Our professional carers either visit at agreed times or move into the homes of their customers to provide personal care, housekeeping, companionship and support that’s specially tailored to the needs of the individual.
Call us today to find out how we can support you and your family with specialist Alzheimer’s care at home. We’re available seven days a week.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of dementia, affecting 62% of those diagnosed.
- 1 in 6 people over the age of 80 have dementia.
- There are over 40,000 people under 65 with dementia in the UK.
- Another 7.7 million people will develop dementia around the world every year.
- There is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease or any other type of dementia. Delaying the onset of dementia by five years would halve the number of deaths from the condition, saving 30,000 lives a year.